Academic year: June/July to April/May.
Admission requirements. They vary according to the courses undertaken. Twelve years secondary stage programme with English as one of the subjects. Science stream subjects – physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology – are required for admission to professional courses.
Language proficiency required. Knowledge of English is essential for regular university courses. Where necessary, special English-language courses are organized prior to university entrance from 1 March to 30 June.
Monetary unit: rupee.
Expenses for one academic year. Tuition fees vary according to the university attended. Tuition fee and hostel accommodation at the colleges/university centres is highly subsidized.
- Students’ Information Service Unit, Association of Indian Universities, AIU House, 16 Kotla Marg, New Delhi 110 002 (provides information on the university system of education). Inquiries relating to courses of study, academic terms, sports facilities, scholarships, dates on academic sessions, registration, may be addressed to them. Foreign students intending to join Indian universities may write to the Evaluation Unit of the Association for assessment of qualifications and their eligibility to various programmes.
- Foreign Student Advisers at all the principal Indian universities may be contacted for information and assistance.
- Indian Council for Cultural Relations – ICCR (M/OEA), Azad Bhawan, IP Estate, New Delhi.
- Indian diplomatic representatives abroad.
- Directory of Institutions of Higher Education, published by the Ministry of Education and Culture, New Delhi 110 001.
- Universities Handbook, Handbook of Engineering Education, Handbook of Management Education, Handbook of Medical Education, Handbook of Agricultural Education and Handbook on Distance Education published by the Association of Indian Universities, AIU House, 16 Kotla Marg, New Delhi 110 002.
- Studying in India, published by the ICCR. These publications are generally available from Indian Missions
ORGANIGRAMME ETUDE EN INDE
- Signature du contrat avec GIC International Consulting
- Paiement de frais de Procédure
- Obtention D’admission
- Demande de CAQ pour ceux qui vont ou Québec
- DEMAND DE VISA
- Baccalauréat et/ou Relève de Note
- Photocopie CNI du père ou de la mère
- Passeport, Photo 4*4 (Fond Unique Blanc)
- Diplôme TEOFL /IELTS (facultatif)
- Acte de naissance
POUR LE MASTER : Licence + Relève de note N1, N2, N3, (Traduit en Anglais)
Attestation De prise en charge
- CNI du sponsor
- Relève compte bancaire du sponsor
- Obtention du VISA
- Voyage pour INDE
Les information sont données à titre indicatif et peuvent subir de modifications