Academic year: September to July.
Admission requirements. Five categories of foreign students may be admitted: (a) undergraduates under 25 years of age who are graduates of a secondary school with good academic record in the year of application (undergraduate courses last from 4 to 6 years); (b) candidates for a Master’s Degree under 35 years of age who pass the entrance examination for the Master’s programme in China, or graduates with honors from a Chinese institution of higher education (Master’s Degree courses last 2 to 3 years); (c) candidates for a Doctorate under 40 years of age, recommended by two teachers at or above the level of associate professor, examined and approved by the relevant institution of higher education of China (Doctorate courses last 3 years); (d) general advanced students under 35 years of age who have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies and intend to carry out further studies in China in a field of specialization (general advanced courses last from 1 to 2 years); (e) senior advanced students under 45 years of age who have graduated with an M.A. degree from a university or who are Ph.D. candidates and intend to take advanced level courses in China to further their academic studies on a particular topic (in general senior advanced courses last 1 year). Students whose native country has established diplomatic ties with China can apply for scholarship provided by the State Education Commission through their government or embassy in Beijing.
Language proficiency required. The Chinese language (Han Yu) is the major language of instruction at the Chinese institutions of higher education. Foreign students must have reached a certain Chinese language level before they can successfully take up the specialized courses given in Chinese; those who do not know Chinese or whose knowledge is below the necessary level are required to study elementary Chinese for 1 or 2 years. Undergraduates of liberal arts and traditional Chinese medicine are required to take a 2-year course in elementary Chinese. Undergraduates and advanced students in sciences, technology and other specialities are required to take a 1-year course. General advanced students of liberal arts who have obtained an adequate level of the Chinese language competence may enter their schools directly. Senior advanced students studying liberal arts and M.A. Degree and Ph.D. candidates should have attained a higher level of competence in Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) and be able to use it in pursuing study and research in their special fields.
Monetary unit: yuan (CNY).
- Chinese embassies or consulates abroad through the appropriate department of the intending student’s own government.
- State Education Commission, Division of Foreigners Studying in China, Department of Foreign Affairs, 37 Damucang Hutong, Beijing 100816.
- Study in China – A Guide for Foreign Students; published by Beijing Languages Institute Press;
- Chinese Universities and Colleges – A Guide to Institutions of Higher Education in China; published by Higher Education Press.
- Directory of Selected Chinese Universities and Colleges Open to Foreign Students; published by Higher Education Press.
ORGANIGRAMME ETUDES EN CHINE
- DOSSIER A FOURNIR(ADMISSION)
- Baccalauréat et Relève de Note
- Passeport, Photo 4*4
- Acte de naissance, extrait cassier judiciaire
- Certificat médical
POUR LE MASTER
- Lettre de motivation, CV, 2 lettres de recommandation, Diplôme Licence et relève de note N1, N2, N3
- LES FRAIS DE PROCEDURES (voire Tarifaire)
- signature de l’entente de service
Obtention Admission et JW 202 –
- PAIEMENT DES FRAIS DE SCOLARITE, DE LOGEMENT ET DEVELOPEMENT FEES (voire Tarifaire)
- DOSSIER DE VISA
- Baccalauréat ou relève de note
- Passeport, Photo 4*4
- Acte de naissance légalisée
- Extrait de cassier judiciaire, certificat médicale (Hôpital chinois)
Pour le Master plus Ajuter : Licence + Relève de note N1, N2, N3
- Attestation de prise en charge, lien parental
- CNI du père ou de la mère
- Attestation Bancaire, relève de compte bancaire du père ou de la mère avec un solde de 6 millions
PAIEMENT FRAIS DE VISA
- OBTENTION DU VISA
- PAIEMENT D’HONORAIRES
- DEPART POUR LA CHINE
- ACCEUILLE EN CHINE
Les information sont données à titre indicatif et peuvent subir de modifications