Academic year: usually September to June
University entrance. Foreign students seeking admission as undergraduates to institutions of higher education in the United States should have at least completed their secondary education and be eligible for admission to a university in their own country. Foreign students applying directly to a particular American university or college for scholarship assistance should note that a separate application (supported by evidence of the required educational attainment) must first be made for admission to that institution as a student.
Language. A good knowledge of English is essential and students whose native language is not English are usually expected to have passed the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). This test is given at designated centres throughout the world (details obtainable from United States embassies, consulates, United States Information Service offices and USIA affiliated educational advising information centers abroad). Intensive English language and orientation programmes for foreign students are offered by many institutions of higher education as well as by private language schools in the United States (see below under Publications).
Monetary unit: dollar ($).
- Institute of International Education (IIE), 809 United Nations Plaza, New York, N.Y. 10017 (exhaustive information and advice concerning study facilities, financial and other assistance available both to students and professionals from abroad for educational programmes in the United States and to United States students and professionals for such programmes in foreign countries); see below under Publications.
- IIE also has overseas offices in:
- South East Asia: Hong Kong Arts Center, 2 Harbour Road, Wanchi, Hong Kong, China; AVA Language Center, 179 Rajadamri Road, Bangkok, Thailand;
- Mexico: Londres 16, Mexico 6, DF;
- South America: Moneda 1467, Casilla 9286, Santiago, Chile. All other inquiries should be addressed to the Director, South America Area, IIE New York; as well as to regional offices in the United States.
- The United States Information Agency, Washington, D.C. 20547 (lists of binational commissions established in various countries to receive and review applications from persons wishing to study in the United States under special exchange programmes).
- National Association for Foreign Student Affairs, 1860 19th Street NW, Washington, D.C. 20009.
- United States embassies, consulates and offices of the United States Information Service (USIS) abroad.
- Foreign Student Advisers are appointed on most campuses to receive and orient foreign students on arrival. Otherwise incoming students should report to the Office of Admissions of institutions concerned.
- United States Information Agency educational advising centres (http://www.usia.gov/education/advise/usadvise).
For foreign students visiting the United States:
- A Guide to Scholarships, Fellowships and Grants: A Selected Bibliography, 6 pages, from IIE;
- Catalogue of Courses in Agriculture and Rural Development: Programs in the United States for Foreign Agriculturalists, free from Office of International Cooperation and Development, US Department of Agriculture, Washington, D.C. 20250;
- Community, Technical and Junior Colleges in the United States, 96 pages, from IIE;
- English Language and Orientation Programs in the United States, 145 pages; from IIE;
- Fields of Study in US Colleges and Universities, 332 pages, from IIE;
- Costs at US Institutions of Higher Education, from IIE;
- IIE Newsletter (monthly bulletin of IIE-related happenings), from IIE;
- Open Doors;
- Practical Guide for Foreign Visitors, 50 pages;
- Profiles: the Foreign Student in the United States, from IIE;
ORGANIGRAMME ETUDES EN USA
Début de cours Sept /Jan.
- Baccalauréat et/ou Relève de Note (Traduit en Anglais)
- Photocopie CNI du père ou de la mère
- Passeport, Photo 4*4 (Fond Unique Blanc)
- Diplôme TEOFL /IELTS (facultatif)
- Acte de naissance
POUR LE MASTER : Licence Relève de note N1, N2, N3, (Traduit en Anglais)
- Signature du contrat avec GIC International Consulting
- Paiement de frais de Procédure
- Obtention Admission + I-20
- DEMANDE DE VISA (voire site US EMBASSY)
- Relève de note et/ou Diplôme de Baccalauréat)
- Passeport, Photo 4*4,
- Photocopie CNI du père
POUR LE MASTER
- Licence, relève de note N1, N2, N3
- Attestation de prise en charge signe chez un notaire
- Preuve de moyen Financier (Attestation Bancaire et relève de compte Bancaire.)
- Admission + I-20(Préparation interview ave de vidéos)
- Paiement Frais de Visa
- Obtention du RDV à l’ambassade
- Obtention de Visa -(Paiement d’honoraire a I.C)
- VOYAGE POUR L’USA
- Paiement frais Scolarité et logement
- Début des cours
Les Informations sont données à titre indicatif et peuvent subir des modifications